Tienes ese silencio y esos ojos tan magos.
Nadie haría tan especial, discutir o hablar, comunicarte de forma que te entiendan tantos.
Tienes ese don que te hace mejor, sensibilidad, mucho cariño que regalar, te necesito tanto.
Y pensando, que sinceramente, te quiero así, tal como eres, y como sé, que lo que haces te hace feliz, tal como eres.
Trato de hacer algo por los dos, simplificando hasta mi interior, trato de verme tal como soy, es lo que tiene.
Te encontré sincero y mi amor no es el mismo, sin querer te espero, como espera un amigo.
Trato de darte lo mejor y hacer que todo se llame amor, trato de verme como soy yo y cambiar lo que duele...
Tal como eres - El canto del loco
I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything.
If you see the wondeeer! of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels!
When I know the time is right for me...
I have a dream, a fantasy, to help me through reality
and my destination makes it worth the while, puching through the darkness still another mile
I belive in angeeels!!
Something goos in everything I see
I believe in angels...
I have a dream - Abba
Alegría, como la luz de la vida...
Alegría, como un payaso que grita
Alegría, del estupendo grito, de la tristeza loca, serena.
Alegría, como la rabia de amar!
Alegría, como un asalto de felicidad...
Alegría - Cirque Du Solei
Stay with me... lets just breathe...
Stay with me... you're all I see..
Did I say that I need you? Did I say that I want you?
oh, if I didn't now I'm a fool, you see... no one knows this more than me... As I come clean.
Nothing you would take, everything you gave.
Hold me till I die... meet you on the other side.
Just Breathe - Pearl Jam
There's no combination of words, I could put on the back of a postcard. No song I could tu sing. But I can try for your heart. Our dreams, and they are made out of real things, like a, shoebox of photographs with sepiatone loving.
Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. Like why are we here? and where do we go? and how come we're so hard?
It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together.
Its always better when we're together
Look al the stars whan we're together
Its always better when we're toguether... Yeah!!, its always better when we're together
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Podéis destrozar todo aquello que ves, porque ella de un soplo lo vuelve a crear, como si nada, como si nada... la quiero a morir
Ella borra las horas de cada reloj y me enseña a pintar transparente el dolor con su sonrisa...
Levanta una torre desde el cielo hasta aquí y me cose unas alas y ayuda a subir a toda prisa, a toda prisa...
Me dibuja un paisaje y me lo hace vivir, en un bosque de lápiz se apodera de mí...
Y atrapa en un lazo que no aprieta jamás, como un hilo de seda que no puedo soltar, no puedo soltar, no quiero soltar.. la quiero a morir
Cuando trepo a sus ojos me enfrento al mar, dos espejos de agua encerrada en cristal...
Solo puedo sentarme, solo puedo charlar, solo puedo enredarme, solo puedo aceptar...
La quiero a morir - Jarabe de Palo
-Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my Ma and Pa, not the way that I do Love you
-Holy moley, me oh my, you're the apple of me eye, girl, I've never loved one like you
-Man, oh man, you're my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness, there ain't nothing that I need...
-Well, hot and heavy, pumpkin pie, chocolate candy, Jesus Crist!, ain't nothing please me more than you
Ah Home, let me go home, home is wherever I'm with you
la la la la take me home!, mother, I'm coming home
-I'll follow you into the park, through the jungle, through the dark, girl, I've never loved one like you
-Moats and boats and waterfalls, alleyways and pay phone calls, I've been everywhere with you
-That's true!!
Laugh until we think we'll die
Barefoot on a summer night
-Never could be sweeter than with you
-And in the streets you run a-free, like it´s only you and me!
you're something to see
Ah home, let me go home, home is wherever I'm with you
la la la la take me home!, mother, I'm coming home
-Jade
-Alexander
-Do you remember that day ypu fell out of my window?
-I sure do, you came jumping out afer me
-Well, you fell in the concrete, nearly broke your ass, you were bleeding all over the place and I rushed out to the hospital, you remember that?
-Yes, I do
-Well, there's something I never told you about that night
-What didn't you tell me?
-While you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette you thought was going to be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you until just now
- Aaoowww
Ah home, let me go home, home is wherever I'm with you
-Ah home, let me go home, home is wherever I'm with you
-Ah home, guess i'm at home, home is when I'm alone with you
Home - Edward Sharpe
Solo te pido... un abrazo más, que me aprete mucho más que ayer.
Solo te pido... una mirada más, que a través de ella pueda ver, las cosas que hacen y sienten tipos como vos, los que mueren de pie.
Solo te pido... una sonrisa más, para saber cómo sonreír..le a alguien más.
Solo te pido... una lágrima más, que inunde todo mi corazón...
Solo un minuto más...
Solo te pido - Las pastillas del abuelo


0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario